11/1614 Gold Coast Highway Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220 #SOLD $920,000
Unexpected Views, Bushland backdrop and Ohh so quiet
This piece of paradise must be sold
All the benefits of Burleigh living without maintenance. Quiet possie, walk to Burleigh ever-changing caffeine HUB and glimpse Burleigh point Break from your window. Great Opportunity for the Astute buyer. This property will be sold.
*Three bedroom terrace in the heart of Burleigh Heads
*Two bathrooms including ensuite
* Massive outdoor entertaining area set amongst the Hill
* Multiple balcony areas including one off the master bedroom and of the lounge
* Exceptional kitchen fully renovated and sensational for all year entertaining
* Mixture of beautiful Italian tiles and wood featured floors throughout
* Separate dining, living area and extra family area
* Separate laundry connected to a powder room
* All bedrooms are BIG with built in’s, master with walk-in robe
* Large double lock up garage + off-street parking for two more cars
* Inground pool for use with your own private Sauna
* Current lease term with longterm tenants at $850pw
Minutes walk to beautiful Burleigh beach & James Street shops & cafes
Inspection by appointment situated in the quiet secure block with a low body corporate rates.
All offers will be considered owners instruction are very CLEAR.
For more details or to book a private inspection please call Shelley direct 0418611421
|Address||11/1614 Gold Coast Highway Burleigh Heads QLD 4220|