475 Piggabeen Road, Currumbin Valley # ForSale
A place to simply call home
Upon entry, this property oozes the idea of rural living without all the maintenance of an acreage lifestyle. Just under an acre of fully useable land, loads of space for the truck trailer and camper van.
Nicely nestled on the cusp of the NSW and QLD border, on the hill facing north, you will find a 1980’s spacious 4br ensuite home with everything that a growing family needs in today’s world.
The current owners have spent a lot of time doing many simple upgrades to the property. It is now an established beautiful family home for the next owners to enjoy.
The checklist is long and value filled:
– Substantial sized brick home with divided spaces for all to enjoy
– 4 generous bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
– Exceptional master suite with newly renovated ensuite and spacious walk-in robe, plus a private lounge area to rest and unwind
– An additional open plan lounge/dining area surrounds the kitchen with direct access to your front and back patios
– Beautiful racked ceilings have been freshly whitewashed to assist in the natural light found everywhere
– The property has both air conditioning and a pot belly stove to accommodate all seasons
– A beautiful sparkling inground pool can be seen from the deck area and back paddock
– Over 20 fruit trees mark the property borders all providing fruits as the season predicts
– Double lock up garage plus additional lockable workshop
– Plenty of additional car space available onsite
– Two driveway entrances
– A picturesque view can be found from every window. Peace and tranquillity found only 10 minutes to town.
The back paddock and shed spaces boast:
– Easy to maintain just over 3000m2 of useable acreage
– 3 bay chicken coop, plus open shed
– Over 50 000ltre of fresh water held in five tanks
– A smaller concrete slab accessible by the second driveway boasts a separate septic and mains electricity, all ready for the next owner to establish.
This property provides the rural lifestyle without the extra maintenance of additional acres; all only 10mins to town. An inspection will impress and the value is here. You will not be disappointed if you are looking for a contemporary family home.
|Address||475 Piggabeen Road, Currumbin Valley QLD 4223|