8 Twenty Fourth Avenue, Palm Beach #beachliving
Beach Living 200m to the sand
Classic North facing Beach House, oozing charm and easy living so close to the beach
This family beach house has been updated and boasts a fresh style with modern elegance and crisp design. It’s perfectly positioned and only 200m from the beach and approx 650m to the Tallebudgera Estuary. This property is on the market TO SELL!!
An enviable walk-to-everywhere address combine to make this well presented dual level home an excellent lifestyle choice
– Modernised 1950’s beach house recently renovated
– Dual-level home with Upstairs for the parents & Downstairs for the kids
– Open plan design
– Generously sized lounge and dining
– Seamlessly flows out to the front balcony with views of Burleigh Hill
– Open plan kitchen with Concrete kitchen benchtop
– Polished timber floors
– Lower level living/rumpus extends to an undercover terrace
– Flexible bedroom configuration with fifth bedroom/study
– A bathroom on each level
– Separate laundry
Minutes to the beautiful Tallebudgera and Currumbin Estuaries and serene National Park walking tracks
A short stroll to the increasingly vibrant Palm Beach cafes and restaurant scene.
Choice of Surf Beaches at your fingertips.
Close to quality schools, transport, Gold Coast Airport, John Flynn Hospital and the M1.
Located in between trendy Burleigh Heads and beautiful Currumbin Beach
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Shelley on 0418611421
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measuremen
|Address||8 Twenty Fourth Avenue, Palm Beach QLD 4221|