Tis The Season of Spontaneous Drop-In Guests – Quick & Easy Beverages that are sure to please!
3 Quick & Easy Champagne Cocktails
Strawberry Sorbet with Champagne
- Hull and slice 250g punnet strawberries. Freeze slices between freezer wrap. Divide between six chilled champagne flute glasses.
- Top each with chilled Champagne.
- TIP: For a non-alcoholic version, top up with lemonade instead
- Pour 2 teaspoons blackcurrant cordial into the bases of six chilled champagne flutes.
- Top with chilled Champagne.
- Place 20ml Brandy, 20ml ALDI L’Esprit D’Orange, 20ml Lemon Juice and 15ml sugar syrup in a chilled champagne flute glass; stir gently.
- Top with chilled Champagne. Garnish with fruit slices.