Slow Cooked Chicken Tacos – Tasty
Got a lot of guests over and need a meal that you can make in bulk while also pleasing the masses? Try these absolutely delicious slow cooked chicken tacos! Hassle free, easy and a real people-pleaser… Adjust the portions accordingly to how much you are making!
- Tinned tomatoes
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
- Chicken Breast
- Salt & pepper
- Taco shells (soft or hard)
- Red Onion
- Pop the tinned tomatoes, lime juice, taco seasoning, coriander, chicken and salt and pepper to taste into a slow cooker. Leave on high for four hours or low for seven hours.
- Take out the chicken and use two forks to pull it apart. Put the chicken back into the slow cooker and stir.
- Chop up the avocado, tomato and red onion into tiny pieces and mix together with a splash of lime juice to make salsa.
- Place the taco shells into the oven or microwave to warm them up.
- Place the shredded chicken and salsa into the taco shells and top with cheese
For the original recipe that we took inspiration from, visit this link