Welcome to 18 Blamey Drive, Tugun. Unique design, purpose built spaces, 1980s charm and convenient location an opportunity awaits for a savvy investor, smart developer or home styler/renovator. Our owners instruction are, its time to sell
One word Substantial comes to mind to describe this home and when you inspect you will understand why.!!!t SPACIOUS design easy flow, double brick solid 56square home welcomes all who visits. Set upon Tugun Hill in the quiet ” Pocket” precinct that only locals really understand. Quick timing is requested Auction onsite 18/2/2024 at 1030am
This functional family home, is conveniently located close to parks, beaches, schools, shops and transport. Size and space is what makes this home so appealing. Development potential or simply renovate and enjoy what is already available.
The home features:
– Four BIG bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Huge kitchen with more than enough bench and cupboard space
– Large open living area which opens onto the flat grassed backyard
– Big bathroom with separate toilet
– Laundry with cupboard space
– Large flat backyard which is perfect for entertaining
– Off- street parking plus SLUG
– Granny flat, private office, teenager retreat opportunity down-stairs
– Current rent return for the property as a whole conservatively $1800pw
– Old Res B zoning on title
– The Floorplan is an accurate portrait of the sheer size and space of this beautiful Tugun home.
If you’re after a practical home that is positioned in a convenient location this one is for you! PBC catchment area
Sadly our owners have to sell and any new owners will profit on this one.
Landbank opportinity. 2 units out of 3 villas on the market and available -walk to Broadbeach
Incredible opportunity to secure beachside Mermaid 516m2 16.9m Frontage Residential D. More detail upon consultation with the agent. No DA submitted yet.
Introducing 74 Harrier Drive, Burleigh Waters — a magnificent 4-bedroom NORTH EAST FACING waterfront property in a quiet street, with stunning views. This exceptional residence presents an incredible opportunity to own a conventional home in one of the most sought-after locations.
Nestled on an expansive 606m2 block, this residence offers the perfect balance of space, style, and tranquility. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a 2-car garage, this property is an absolute gem for families seeking a premium coastal lifestyle.
* Only 1 neighbour and surrounding parkland
* Recently renovated
* Waterfront position
* 4 Bedrooms each with built-in robes
* Split system air conditioning and fans throughout bedrooms and main living area
* Master with walk-in robe, bifold view to wide water
* Simply stunning quality upgrades in the main bathroom, ensuite and laundry
* Freshly painted interior and exterior
* Outdoor entertaining
* Formal dining
* Newly fenced frontage
* Easy to maintain gardens and lawns
* Double garage plus additional parking for boat, trailer, and caravan
* Garden shed
Situated in the prestigious suburb of Burleigh Waters, this home is conveniently located near a range of amenities. Experience the best of the Gold Coast lifestyle with nearby pristine beaches, trendy cafes, boutique shops and excellent schools. Embrace the tranquil waterfront living while being just a walk or bike ride away from the vibrant heart of Burleigh Heads.
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a magnificent waterfront property. Rest assured this property will be sold and this could be your chance to secure your own private slice of Burleigh Waters waterfront wonderland and be the envy of your friends and family in 2024.
Inspection a priority, please contact Shelley on 0418611421
Be captivated by the sheer simplicity of this beautiful hideaway. Located among the bushes of the true EDEN- Tallebudgera Valley with views to Springbrook and beyond. Neat as a pin modest 3 bedroom brick and tile home, Lovely big shed, and the rest is yours to embrace.
The checklist is simple, no bells and whistles just a quaint home in a fabulous position 20 minutes to town, the beach, and the busy world as we know it. But while at home you are in your own little piece of heaven surrounded by nature and your own conservation pocket at the back door.
A big shed with easy access for cars, trucks tractors, and more. There is water catchment onsite plus loads of fruit trees and natural bushland to enjoy.
Inspection by appointment only and please allow 40 minutes to view
Contact Shelley on 0418611421 for all detail
Spaciously designed and quality built, this as new duplex oozes an easy living lifelstyle with all the bells and whistles that you deserve when you choose to live on the GC. Its time to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle by the sea. Sort after location flat short stroll to the Sandy beaches, cafes, restaurants and Tugun Bowls Club and shops only moments away.
The Checklist is lengthy:
– Exquisitely presented Spacious layout
– Open plan lounge/dining area features 2.7-metre high ceiling throughout, with square set Cornus
– Beautiful kitchen wrapped with a gorgeous stone benchtops and fridge plumbing
– Four bedrooms, three bathrooms.
– The master boasts a generous walk-in robe and a stunning his and her ensuite
– Custom-built open timber stairs, lead to a media room with a study nook upstairs
– A generous covered outside entertaining area that spills onto a landscaped courtyard enough for the kids and furbabies to play.
– Air conditioning, fans in all rooms, all internal walls insulated
– DLUG plus additional off-street parking.
– PPC High School, Currumbin Primary catchment, close to all amenities including John Flynn Private Hospital
Exquisite property, super central location, and impeccable in both design and finish, This property is a must to view as soon as you can. Good quality homes are hard to find, so we encourage you to book that inspection yesterday.
Call Shelley Auffret 0418611421